General Global Learning Requirements
- be in good academic standing
- be in good disciplinary standing
- be able to study abroad and graduate on time
- meet the requirements of the program for admission
- meet college requirements for approval
Colleges may also have specific requirements for study abroad (GPA, prior study at Cornell, ability to study abroad in your final semester, etc.). Learn about your college's policies.
For example, your college may have a higher GPA requirement for approval than what is required by the program itself. Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must fulfill language and area study requirements prior to studying abroad for a semester.
Using the link in “Snapshot” section of the Overview, visit this program's website for more details on their internal application process and eligibility requirements. Applicants are required to meet both Cornell's requirements and the program's requirements to be admitted.
- Minimum GPA for Application
- 1)CGPA must be over CGPA 2.7 on a 4.3(CGPA 2.5 on a 4.0 )
- 2)ECTS (C or above)
- English Language Requirement
- 1)TOEFL score must be a minimum of 550 in PBT, 213 in CBT, or 79 in IBT, IELTS 6.5(English).
- 2)Or KLAT level 4 / KLPT level 4 / TOPIK level 4.
- * 미국 및 영어권 대학 재학생 영어/한국어 점수 제출 면제
*Note : Native English Speakers & Non-Native Speakers studying their degree in English and Universities in Singapore & Hong Kong are waived.
- Semester Fulfillment Requirement
- This program is open to 4-year college or university students who are currently studying at their home universities as full-time students, and have completed two (2) semesters (or the equivalent) before the nomination / application period.
- For transfer students or graduate students, a minimum of one semester's results from the university must appear on the official transcripts.
* Hard copies of Official Transcript, Proof of Language Proficiency, and Passport(personal information page) should be submitted by post.