- Cornell Undergraduate Students
Minimum GPA: 3.00
- be in good academic standing
- be in good disciplinary standing
- be able to study abroad and graduate on time
- meet the requirements of the program for admission
- meet college requirements for approval
For example, your college may have a higher GPA requirement for approval than what is required by the program itself.?Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must prior to studying abroad for a semester.
Admissions: Third year engineering students with a minimum 3.0 GPA. Recommended: Completion of Spanish 1230 or a minimum score of 56 on the Language Placement Spanish exam administered by the Department of Romance Studies.