- Cornell Undergraduate Students
- be in good academic standing
- be in good disciplinary standing
- be able to study abroad and graduate on time
- meet the requirements of the program for admission
- meet college requirements for approval
Colleges may have specific requirements for study abroad such as GPA, prior study at Cornell, ability to study abroad in your final semester, etc. Learn about your college's policies.
For example, your college may have a higher GPA requirement for approval than what is required by the program itself. Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must fulfill language and area study requirements prior to studying abroad for a semester.
See the program website for details, using the link in the "Snapshot" section.