Fall application season
The P3 programs were designed with the purpose of recruiting, preparing and graduating underrepresented and/or, economically disadvantaged students to the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) and Professional fields.
P3 students are offered the opportunity to explore their fields of study through hands-on experience, support, and mentorship and to ascertain skills that prepare them for life in the professional world and beyond.
Pre Professional Programs (P3) is open to Cornell undergraduate students who have an interest in the following fields:
- Physical and Natural Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
- Other Licensed Professions covered by P3
Applicants must also identify as one of the following:
- Native American/Alaskan Native
- Economically disadvantaged (click here for guidelines, see P3 advisor for clarification)
- Underrepresented in your particular career field
- P3 Applicants must also be in good academic standing according to their college.
Application and more information available at https://oadi.cornell.edu/programs/student-success-programs/pre-professional-programs/eligibility-application.html.