Residential Sustainability Leaders (RSLs)
Students living in the residential communities listed below are encouraged to join our exceptional team of 45 students leading sustainable change on campus!
Residential Sustainability Leaders (RSL) is a program for students who want to learn about sustainability, develop leadership skills, and share knowledge with their peers through active programming and dialogue. RSLs work in collaboration with the Campus Sustainability Office, Residential Life, and West Campus House System to promote sustainable behaviors, identify issues and implement real solutions within residential communities, and build a culture of sustainability across campus.
How to Apply
APPLY NOW! Applications must be submitted online by Friday, September 6th at 5:00pm EST.
Direct link: https://cornell.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1SrAteF9icADBnD
RSLs are needed for the following residential communities. If you are a current resident, please apply!
- Bethe House
- Equity & Engagement Community
- HILC - Holland International Living Center
- Latino Living Center
- Low Rise 6 & 7
- Mews & Loving House
- Schuyler House
- Sheldon Court
- Ujamaa Residential College
- Our first weekly meeting is Thursday, August 29th from 5:00-6:00pm in the RPCC Wendy Purcell Lounge. Please join us to learn more!
- Open to all Cornell students
- Requires commitment of a full year
- Must attend weekly 1-hour meeting (day/time TBD)
- Must attend spring training in January (dates TBD)
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
About Our Office: The Campus Sustainability Office is a fun, close-knit community where interns and fellows are true members of a team. Time for professional development, team-building, and campus exploration are a part of our working hours. Our interns have gone on to work for Google, marketing companies, energy consulting firms, and more. Learn about our team.