- Cornell Undergraduate Students
Minimum GPA: 3.00
Applicants must be ILR undergraduate students who
- are interested in expanding their academic knowledge of Spain, international business, and economics;
- have all ILR core requirements completed;
- are in good academic standing;
- are in good standing with the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards; and
- have basic/novice-level Spanish language proficiency (equivalent to two years of high school Spanish or at least one semester of college-level Spanish).