- Cornell Undergraduate Students
Minimum GPA: 3.00
- be in good academic standing
- be in good disciplinary standing
- be able to study abroad and graduate on time
- meet the requirements of the program for admission
- meet college requirements for approval
Colleges may also have specific requirements for study abroad (GPA, prior study at Cornell, ability to study abroad in your final semester, etc.). Learn about your college's policies.
For example, your college may have a higher GPA requirement for approval than what is required by the program itself. Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must fulfill language and area study requirements prior to studying abroad for a semester.
For Study Abroad applicant, please express your interest by sending the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org before the nomination deadline: full name, year of study, home university, intended programme of study at PolyU, tentative subjects at PolyU, latest official transcript, CV, portfolio (for application to School of Design) and letter of intent (for application to Advertising Design at School of Design).