- Cornell Undergraduate Students
Minimum GPA: 3.00
General Global Learning Requirements
- be in good academic standing
- be in good disciplinary standing
- be able to study abroad and graduate on time
- meet the requirements of the program for admission
- meet college requirements for approval
Colleges may also have specific requirements for study abroad (GPA, prior study at Cornell, ability to study abroad in your final semester, etc.). Learn about your college's policies.
For example, your college may have a higher GPA requirement for approval than what is required by the program itself. Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must fulfill language and area study requirements prior to studying abroad for a semester.
- Students do not need prior knowledge of Swedish language to participate in this program.
- All Cornell applicants are required to enroll in the Swedish Language and Culture course while at DIS in Stockholm.