- Cornell Undergraduate Students
Minimum GPA: 3.00
- be in good academic standing
- be in good disciplinary standing
- be able to study abroad and graduate on time
- meet the requirements of the program for admission
- meet college requirements for approval
Colleges may have specific requirements for study abroad such as GPA, prior study at Cornell, ability to study abroad in your final semester, etc. .
For example, your college may have a higher GPA requirement for approval than what is required by the program itself.?Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must prior to studying abroad for a semester.
CET’s admissions requirements include an online application form, a transcript, a foreign language writing sample, and one letter of recommendation. Our programs are designed for undergraduates who maintain an overall GPA of at least 3.0. However, admissions decisions are made on a case-by-case basis, so students with lower GPAs are encouraged to apply. CET programs are open to students from any US college or university.