- Cornell Undergraduate Students
General Global Learning Requirements
- be in good academic standing
- be in good disciplinary standing
- be able to study abroad and graduate on time
- meet the requirements of the program for admission
- meet college requirements for approval
Colleges may also have specific requirements for study abroad (GPA, prior study at Cornell, ability to study abroad in your final semester, etc.). Learn about your college's policies.
For example, your college may have a higher GPA requirement for approval than what is required by the program itself. Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must fulfill language and area study requirements prior to studying abroad for a semester.
Using the link in “Snapshot” section of the Overview, visit this program's website for more details on their internal application process and eligibility requirements. Applicants are required to meet both Cornell's requirements and the program's requirements to be admitted.