This program has an early application deadline and has the potential to fill early. Admission is rolling.
King's College London (KCL) is one of the UK's most historic and prestigious universities. With a forward thinking vision and state-of-the-art facilities, King's is renowned for excellence in both its innovative teaching and pioneering research. Based in the heart of central London, and spread across five London campuses, King's is one of the largest multi-faculty institutions in the UK.
What is unique about this program?
King's has a particularly distinguished reputation in the humanities, law, the sciences (including a wide range of health areas) and social sciences, including War Studies. It has played a major role in many of the advances that have shaped modern life, such as the discovery of the structure of DNA, and research that led to the development of radio, television, mobile phones, and radar. It is the largest center for the education of healthcare professionals in Europe.
King's College London is the fourth oldest university in England, has roughly 30,000 students, and is ranked among the top universities in the world.
What is unique about London?
Situated in the heart of global London, partaking in a course at King's you will become part of a vibrant and intellectually stimulating community - with all of London's opportunities on your doorstep. You will be inspired by researchers, discoverers and inventors who are pushing the boundaries of knowledge and will mingle with delegates from across the world.
How do I get more information about King's College London?
- KCL's Global Mobility team can be contacted any time, and they are happy to answer your questions
- Review KCL's Coronavirus information and resources page for up-to-date information
- Key program dates
- Read up on what the KCL Student Experience is like
- KCL has Peer Advisors
- Pre-arrival support info
Things to Consider Before Applying
- Review the information on the Education Abroad Office’s Get Started page for important considerations on academics and finances, and a guide to next steps.
- Find answers on the Education Abroad FAQ and resource pages for Cornell study abroad policy, health, and safety updates.
- Still have questions? Visit the Get Advice page and learn how to connect with an Education Abroad Advisors.
- Want to keep up to date with Cornellians Abroad? Follow Education Abroad on social media, @cornelliansabroad, @CornellEducationAbroad
How do I apply?
Applying to study abroad is a two-step process. You may complete both steps simultaneously, but the Cornell approval process must be complete before your program advisor in the Office of Global Learning can submit any approval or nomination to the program.
- For Cornell Approval, click on the "Apply" button on this webpage. Applications are approved by the Office of Global Learning on a rolling basis until the application deadline listed on this page.
- For Program Admission, complete an external application directly on the program’s webpage, using the link in the “Snapshot” section. (Note: This deadline may be in advance of the general Cornell deadline for approval. Many programs fill by rolling admission.)
Further Application Guidance:
If you are serious about studying at KCL, you are strongly encouraged to complete KCL’s online application as soon as the application portal opens on their website to have the best chance of admission. This may mean completing KCL’s application before you receive approval from Cornell. Please note that Cornell approval is still required for you to participate and receive credit if KCL makes you an offer, but it is okay if you receive your Cornell approval after you submit KCL’s application.
The Office of Global Learning is considered an “agent” within KCL’s application system. Therefore, you will need to reference our agent code in your application, which is CNL.
For more information on KCL’s application process, please visit the Applying page on their website. In particular, please click on the Guidance tab and read their application guidance notes prior to starting your application, or have the guide open while you’re completing it, as a reference. If you run into any trouble completing KCL’s application, please reach out to them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In more urgent situations, they can also be reached by phone at +44 (0)20 7848 7385.