Under "Browse," click on "By Subject Area."
UNSW Tailored Terms Courses Booklet (for January and August terms)
Students have the option to take courses from a variety of departments.
- Students must enroll in one of UNSW's Tailored Terms.
- Students must enroll in a full course load while abroad (equivalent to 15 credit hours). At UNSW, ILR students must enroll in four full-time courses (one 4-week, intensive course and three regular-term courses) during their semester abroad.
- Students can earn up to 15 ILR elective credits.
- Courses have to be approved for ILR elective credit.
- Students will receive credit for academic coursework completed abroad that is equivalent to a Cornell grade of "C."
- Students cannot take courses as Pass/Fail.
- All courses and grades will appear on the Cornell transcript in the same format as they are recorded on the original transcript generated by the host institution.
- Grades are not calculated in the overall GPA.