QMUL School of Business and Management Courses
In the filter options, select "Business and Management" for the school and "Yes" for Associates.
- Students must enroll in a full course load while abroad (equivalent to 15 credit hours). At QMUL, ILR students must enroll in four full-time courses (a total of 60 CATS) during their semester abroad.
- Students can earn up to 15 ILR elective credits.
- Courses have to be approved for ILR elective credit.
- Students will receive credit for academic coursework completed abroad that is equivalent to a Cornell grade of "C."
- Students cannot take courses as Pass/Fail.
- All courses and grades will appear on the Cornell transcript in the same format as they are recorded on the original transcript generated by the host institution.
- Grades are not calculated in the overall GPA.