In the filter options, select "Business and Management" for the school and "Yes" for Associates.
- Students must enroll in a full course load while abroad (equivalent to 15 credit hours). At QMUL, ILR students must enroll in four full-time courses (a total of 60 CATS) during their semester abroad.
- Students can earn up to 15 ILR elective credits.
- Courses have to be approved for ILR elective credit.
- Students will receive credit for academic coursework completed abroad that is equivalent to a Cornell grade of "C."
- Students cannot take courses as Pass/Fail.
- All courses and grades will appear on the Cornell transcript in the same format as they are recorded on the original transcript generated by the host institution.
- Grades are not calculated in the overall GPA.
QMUL Courses Taken in Previous Semesters
These are some of the courses that ILR students have taken in previous semesters. Some courses are only offered in the fall and others only in the spring. Check the module directory using the link above to see which courses are offered during the semester you are applying to study at QMUL. Not all courses on this list are approved for ILR elective credit.
|Course Number||Course Name|
|BUS 001||Fundamentals of Management|
|BUS 002||Operations Management|
|BUS 007||Research Methods|
|BUS 014||Human Resource Management|
|BUS 221||Organisational Learning in the Workplace|
|BUS 233||Creative Industries|
|BUS 300||Innovation and Entrepreneurship|
|BUS 302||Organisation and Identity|
|BUS 321||Business and Social Approaches to Social Media-Opportunities and Issues|
|BUS 324||The Management of Human Resources|
|BUS 326||Global Supply Chains|
|BUS 330||Macroeconomic Modelling and Policy|
|BUS 331||Company Valuation|
|BUS 346||Social Network Analysis|
|BUS 349||Gender at Work|
|BUS 201||Financial Institutions|
|BUS 205||Business Law|
|BUS 212||Ethics and Business|
|BUS 222||Strategic Management|
|BUS 304||International Business|
|BUS 306||Financial Management|
|BUS 327||Gender, Management and Leadership|
|BUS 329||Corporate Law and Governance|
|BUS 318||Consumer Psychology|