- Cornell Undergraduate Students
Minimum GPA: 3.00
- be in good academic standing
- be in good disciplinary standing
- be able to study abroad and graduate on time
- meet the requirements of the program for admission
- meet college requirements for approval
Colleges may have specific requirements for study abroad such as GPA, prior study at Cornell, ability to study abroad in your final semester, etc. Learn about your college's policies.
For example, your college may have a higher GPA requirement for approval than what is required by the program itself. Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must fulfill language requirements prior to studying abroad for a semester.
- Students should have taken at least one course taught in French beyond FREN 2095 (preferably FREN 2310 or 2180).
- Students should have a B+ or higher overall GPA in their French courses
- Students should take French in the semester immediately prior to studying on the program
Students who have special circumstances are invited to discuss their situation with the program advisor in the Office of Global Learning.