EDUC 2610 fulfills distribution requirements in the following colleges:
Check with your college for more information.
EDUC 2610 also counts towards:
CALS Education Minor
CALS Leadership Minor
Certificate in Engaged Leadership
- Examine how personal and group identity formation occurs.
- Understand processes of socialization and processes/structures of privilege and oppression in society.
- To develop the skills of dialogue through contemporary socio-cultural and institutional experience.
- To learn how to use conflict in a way that deepens understanding.
- Develop skills for collaborative action projects guided by a clear definition of justice in democratic societies.