- Cornell Graduate/Professional Students
- Desire to explore digital approaches to research and teaching through workshops, reading, and discussion.
- Desire and ability to contribute to a supportive, interdisciplinary summer learning community.
- Commitment to building an independent digital project related to your research or pedagogy.
- Have completed no more than 4 years in your graduate program at the time of the fellowship.
- Resident on the Cornell campus during the program dates of June 4 – July 13.
- Approval of your committee chair.