Spring semester program in English for Engineering College sophomores
Study in Madrid on a unique program created for sophomores in Engineering
What is Unique about Comillas?
- Stay on track to graduate with core engineering courses in English
- Study alongside students from top U.S. engineering schools on Comillas' "SAPIENS" program
- Make Comillas' ICAI Engineering School your home base, known for mechanical, electrical, industrial, and telecommunications engineering
- Complement your technical studies with a language and culture class at any level of Spanish
- Discover the heart of Madrid
What is Unique about Madrid?
Study in Spain's largest, and one of its liveliest, cities. Madrid is a hub for politics, education, and science, with world-renowned museums, sports teams, markets, and parks. Discover its many neighborhoods and moods.
- Go to the “” page for information on drop-in advising hours, scheduling an advising appointment, returned student contacts, and college advisors for study abroad
- Find out about , check out , and read from returned study abroad students
How do I apply?
Applying to study on an exchange program is a two-step process. The Cornell approval process must be complete before your program advisor in the Office of Global Learning can submit your nomination to the exchange partner. Exchanges may have limited spaces, so early applications are encouraged.
- For Cornell approval and nomination, click on the "Apply" button on this webpage. Applications are approved by your college and the Office of Global Learning on a rolling basis until the application deadline listed on this page, or earlier, if filled.
- Once nominated by Cornell, complete an external application specifically for exchange students. Schools typically admit the students nominated by exchange partners, but you must complete this process for them to review your application and offer you a place.