Spring semester program in English for Engineering College sophomores
Study in Madrid on a unique program created for sophomores in Engineering
What is Unique about Comillas?
- Stay on track to graduate with core engineering courses in English
- Study alongside students from top U.S. engineering schools on Comillas' "SAPIENS" program
- Make Comillas' ICAI Engineering School your home base, known for mechanical, electrical, industrial, and telecommunications engineering
- Complement your technical studies with a language and culture class at any level of Spanish
- Discover the heart of Madrid
What is Unique about Madrid?
Study in Spain's largest, and one of its liveliest, cities. Madrid is a hub for politics, education, and science, with world-renowned museums, sports teams, markets, and parks. Discover its many neighborhoods and moods.
Things to consider before applying
- Review the information on the Education Abroad Office’s Get Started page for important considerations on academics and finances, and a guide to next steps
- Find answers on the Education Abroad FAQ and resource pages for Cornell study abroad policy, health, and safety updates
- Still have questions? Visit the Get Advice page and learn how to connect with an Education Abroad Advisors
- Want to keep up to date with Cornellians Abroad? Follow Education Abroad on social media, @cornelliansabroad, @CornellEducationAbroad
How do I apply?
Applying to study on an exchange program is a two-step process. The Cornell approval process must be complete before your program advisor in the Office of Global Learning can submit your nomination to the exchange partner. Exchanges may have limited spaces, so early applications are encouraged.
- For Cornell approval and nomination, click on the "Apply" button on this webpage. Applications are approved by your college and the Office of Global Learning on a rolling basis until the application deadline listed on this page, or earlier, if filled.
- Once nominated by Cornell, complete an external application specifically for exchange students. Schools typically admit the students nominated by exchange partners, but you must complete this process for them to review your application and offer you a place.