CET Photography offers students the unparalleled opportunity to develop a portfolio of traditional film photography in the artistically vibrant city of Prague. CET Photography students take courses at FAMU, the Film and Television School of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague. You make use of FAMU's cutting-edge resources. You immerse in Czech culture and artistic influences. The CET Photography program is open to students with academic background in photography.
Create a Portfolio. Exhibit Your Work. In Prague.
- Coursework in film photography and Czech culture
- Based at FAMU, the Film and Television School of the Performing Arts in Prague
- Hands-on practice using your own 35mm camera
- Local roommates
- Courses taught in English
- No language prerequisite, but previous coursework in photography is required
How do I learn about CET?
- Browse their Student Voices page to learn more about CET from first-hand experiences
- Check out CET's Diversity and Inclusion page to learn more about resources by program and D&E scholarships
- Review their COVID Playbook to learn how CET is re-imagining study abroad in a post-COVID world
Things to Consider Before Applying
- Review the information on the Education Abroad Office’s Get Started page for important considerations on academics and finances, and a guide to next steps
- Find answers on the Education Abroad FAQ and resource pages for Cornell study abroad policy, health, and safety updates
- Still have questions? Visit the Get Advice page and learn how to connect with an Education Abroad Advisors
- Want to keep up to date with Cornellians Abroad? Follow Education Abroad on social media, @cornelliansabroad, @CornellEducationAbroad
How do I apply?
Applying to study abroad is a two-step process. You may complete both steps simultaneously, but the Cornell approval process must be complete before your program advisor in the Office of Global Learning can submit any approval or nomination to the program.
- For Cornell Approval, click on the "Apply" button on this webpage. Applications are approved by the Office of Global Learning on a rolling basis until the application deadline listed on this page.
- For Program Admission, complete an external application directly on the program’s webpage, using the link in the “Snapshot” section. (Note: This deadline may be in advance of the general Cornell deadline for approval. Many programs fill by rolling admission.