- Cornell Undergraduate Students
Minimum GPA: 3.00
- relevant work, internship, or volunteer experience in International Relations or Public Health
- be in good academic standing
- be in good disciplinary standing
- be able to study abroad and graduate on time
- meet the requirements of the program for admission
- meet college requirements for approval
Colleges may also have specific requirements for study abroad (GPA, prior study at Cornell, ability to study abroad in your final semester, etc.). Learn about your college's policies.
For example, your college may have a higher GPA requirement for approval than what is required by the program itself. Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must fulfill language requirements prior to studying abroad for a semester.
See program website for details, using link in “Snapshot” section.