- Experience with web-based research and data collection
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a member of a high-performing team
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical and visual graphics skills including strong experience with Excel and/or PowerPoint.
- Interest in learning about unions, workers’ organizations and social justice as well as women’s issues and adult and popular education.
- Proven ability to interact and communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
- Students need to send an application, resume, and writing sample to Christopher McGinn (email@example.com) by Friday, March 30, 2018.
- If you have any questions, please contact Christopher McGinn (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Participants are responsible for their housing accommodations in New York City.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Applications are due on or before March 30, 2018. Please fill out the application form and email it, along with your resume and a writing sample, to Christopher McGinn. If you have any questions please email Christopher McGinn at email@example.com.
This opportunity is available to:
- Industrial and Labor Relations
Class Year Eligibility:
- First Year (undergrad)
- Second Year (undergrad)
- Third Year (undergrad)
- Fourth Year (undergrad)