- Cornell Graduate/Professional Students
(TO BE ELIGIBLE, students must be returning to Cornell for the Fall Semester, 2019)
- Demonstrated interest in learning about the components of vehicle electrification
- Highly proficient in excel
- Experience in building financial models
- Ability to create memos and summarize analytical findings
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be well organized, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team setting and have the ability to work independently when projects are due.
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills