UNSW has cancelled their Spring 2021 study abroad program.
Study at UNSW Sydney for a uniquely Australian experience, while living and learning at one of the world’s leading universities.
What is unique about this program?
Our Study Abroad Program offers a wide-range of academic courses as well as unique study opportunities to further enrich your cultural experience in Australia. You can start your studies in the Great Barrier Reef, do an internship or join an exciting research team.
The modern UNSW campus will be your home away from home during your studies abroad. With a range of housing options, diverse dining options, a grocery store, athletic facilities, easy public transit access, and a lively student community, the UNSW campus in the Sydney neighborhood of Kensington is a great place to live and study.
What is unique about Sydney?
Well located within one of the top global cities, UNSW Sydney offers students the best of both worlds — world-class beaches and stunning parklands within a vibrant, cosmopolitan harbor-side city. Ideally positioned as the gateway to the Asia Pacific, Sydney is home to more global firms than any other Australian city, fostering an energetic business community and numerous opportunities for students’ academic and professional development.
How do I choose among programs?
- See the Office of Global Learning’s “” page for information on program types and considerations
- Use the search features on the Opportunities page to filter for programs approved by your college, and by particular subject areas
- Go to the “” page for information on drop-in advising hours, scheduling an advising appointment, returned student contacts, and college advisors for study abroad
- Find out about , check out , and read from returned study abroad students
How do I apply?
Applying to study abroad is a two-step process. You may complete both steps simultaneously, but the Cornell approval process must be complete before your program advisor in the Office of Global Learning can submit any approval or nomination to the program.
- For Cornell Approval, click on the "Apply" button on this webpage. Applications are approved by the Office of Global Learning on a rolling basis until the application deadline listed on this page.
- For Program Admission, complete an external application directly on the program’s webpage, using the link in the “Snapshot” section. (Note: This deadline may be in advance of the general Cornell deadline for approval. Many programs fill by rolling admission.