- Students pursuing graduate degree preferred.
- Strong understanding of conservation finance approaches.
- Understanding of fisheries science and management a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be well organized, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
Ability to work in a team setting and have the ability to work independently when projects are due.
Demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.