- Demonstrated interest in behavioral and social sciences in the form of coursework and volunteer or paid work experience in a research team.
- Coursework in psychology (e.g., introduction to the field, social, experimental methods, statistics, judgment and decision-making, motivation) or another experimental science.
- Experience in research in behavioral sciences (e.g. in sociology, communication studies, political science, psychology, anthropology, marketing) and/or laboratory work in natural sciences.
- Fluent or proficient Spanish would be a plus, but not a requirement.
- Statistical training is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be well organized, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team setting and have the ability to work independently when projects are due.
- Demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.