- Cornell Undergraduate Students
- be in good academic standing
- be in good disciplinary standing
- be able to study abroad and graduate on time
- meet the requirements of the program for admission
- meet college requirements for approval
Colleges may have specific requirements for study abroad such as GPA, prior study at Cornell, ability to study abroad in your final semester, etc. .
For example, your college may have a higher GPA requirement for approval than what is required by the program itself.?Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must prior to studying abroad for a semester.
Previous college-level coursework and/or other significant preparation in environmental studies, ecology, biology, or related fields, as assessed by SIT. Swimming and snorkeling proficiency is strongly recommended.