Reminder: This program has an early Spring 2020 deadline of June 1st.
Study in Geneva, the world capital for international organizations dedicated to public health, human rights, social justice, and sustainable development. Then explore these issues in urban and rural areas in Morocco.
What is unique about this program?
Through coursework and an independent study project, you will:
- Investigate links between health, the environment, and development
- Examine healthcare interventions in complex emergencies
- Study policies and organizations working with vulnerable groups such as migrants
- Explore questions of access to medicines, health security, and mental health
Why Switzerland and Morocco?
With your homestay in Nyon, outside Geneva, and your visit to Morocco, along with multiple excursions and work with leaders in the field,you will gain an inside, lived-experience to the pressing questions in the field of global health policy development.
How do I apply?
Applying to study abroad is a 2-Step process. You may complete both steps simultaneously, but Cornell Approval must be obtained before your program advisor in Global Learning can complete any approval or nomination forms for the program itself.
- For Cornell Approval, click on the "Apply" button on this webpage. Applications are approved by the Office of Global Learning on a rolling basis until the application deadline listed on this webpage.
- For Program Admission, apply directly on the program website. Most programs have rolling admissions.
On the Global Learning website you will find a list of current returned students who have agreed to share contact information, stories from students in their own words, and selections of recommended programs in these categories: Cornell Global Programs, College Administered, Global Issues, STEM-focused, and Beyond Europe.