The successful applicant will have proven interest in advocacy campaigns and a passion for advancing solutions to climate change. Applicant will have the following qualifications:
- Applicants for internships should be enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or graduate program such as Communications or Political Science with at least two years collegiate experience by the start of the internship.
- Problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with staff and volunteers.
- Experience with electoral or advocacy campaigns a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and email tools.
- Commitment to EDF’s strategic approach, combined with enthusiasm for working on complex issues.
This opportunity is available to:
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Architecture, Art and Planning
- Arts and Sciences
- Hotel Administration
- Human Ecology
- Industrial and Labor Relations
Class Year Eligibility:
- First Year (undergrad)
- Second Year (undergrad)
- Third Year (undergrad)
- Fourth Year (undergrad)