- Cornell Undergraduate Students
Minimum GPA: 3.75
General Global Learning Requirements
- be in good academic standing
- be in good disciplinary standing
- be able to study abroad and graduate on time
- meet the requirements of the program for admission
- meet college requirements for approval
Colleges may also have specific requirements for study abroad (GPA, prior study at Cornell, ability to study abroad in your final semester, etc.). Learn about your college's policies.
For example, your college may have a higher GPA requirement for approval than what is required by the program itself. Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must fulfill language and area study requirements prior to studying abroad for a semester.
- Learning at Cambridge is about depth. This program should not be used as a way of fulfilling general requirements
- You are expected to take courses in the subject area of your major. If your major does not align well with the subjects offered at Pembroke, you will not be well-suited for this particular program.
- The subjects on offer include:
- Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic
- Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
- History of Art
- Human, Social, and Political Science
- Modern and Medieval Languages
- Theology, Religion, and Philosophy of Religion