(TO BE ELIGIBLE, students must be returning to Cornell for the Fall Semester, 2019)
- Highly proficient in conducting research and synthesizing results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with other team members
- Coursework and independent research experience in the following fields: marine ecology, fisheries biology and management, data science, technology, aquaculture, systems analysis.
- Familiarity with excel, R, VenSim, and other analytical, modelling, and statistical packages is an asset
- Proficiency in Spanish would be useful but not essential