The successful applicant will have proven interest in advocacy campaigns and a passion for advancing solutions to climate change. Applicant will have the following qualifications:
- Course work in marine science.
- Relevant independent research or practical experience a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be well organized, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team setting and have the ability to work independently when projects are due.
- Demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.
This opportunity is available to:
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Architecture, Art and Planning
- Arts and Sciences
- Hotel Administration
- Human Ecology
- Industrial and Labor Relations
Class Year Eligibility:
- First Year (undergrad)
- Second Year (undergrad)
- Third Year (undergrad)
- Fourth Year (undergrad)