- Cornell Undergraduate Students
Minimum GPA: 2.75
- Completion of two prerequisite classes that explore aspects of biodynamic, organic, regenerative, and sustainable agriculture & food
- Completion a one-credit pre-internship spring semester course for Lund Fellows, taught by the Lund Program Coordinator and/or other professionals and potentially including visits to local farms and farmers’ markets
- Completion of an eight-week summer internship at an approved agroecological farm that is committed to local distribution and inclusiveness where Lund Fellows are expected to work eight hours per day, five days a week
- Completion of online and/or in-person check-ins during the internship
- Completion of writing prompts and online discussions during the internship
- Completion of a one-credit post-internship course held at the start of the fall semester for fellows to share their individual experiences and bring knowledge gained back to the classroom, including the development of a poster and participation in a poster session.