London College of Fashion's Study Abroad Program offers students from all over the world the opportunity to study a range of fashion-related courses in London.
What is unique about this program?
London College of Fashion, UAL, has been nurturing creative talent for over a century, offering courses in all things fashion, from business to design and fashion curation.
With over 70 undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, and 165 short courses across every subject, we encourage our students to examine the past and challenge the present. To have inventive, assertive ideas that challenge social and political agendas. We give them the skills, opportunities – and above all, the freedom – to put those ideas into practice.
- London College of Fashion
What is unique about their facilities?
London College of Fashion offers students specialist facilities - equipment, tools and resources - across six London sites.
This includes the biggest fashion library and archive in the UK (the library was redeveloped in 2013), sample and sewing rooms, a 3D modelling room, cosmetic science labs, visual merchandising suites and make-up studios. From the Digital Anthropology Lab working with augmented reality at John Princes Street to the dye and flax garden at Mare Street, LCF makes sure its students have everything they need.
Things to Consider Before Applying
- Review the information on the Education Abroad Office’s Get Started page for important considerations on academics and finances, and a guide to next steps.
- Find answers on the Education Abroad FAQ and resource pages for Cornell study abroad policy, health, and safety updates.
- Still have questions? Visit the Get Advice page and learn how to connect with an Education Abroad Advisors.
- Want to keep up to date with Cornellians Abroad? Follow Education Abroad on social media, @cornelliansabroad, @CornellEducationAbroad
How do I apply?
Applying to study abroad is a two-step process. You may complete both steps simultaneously, but the Cornell approval process must be complete before your program advisor in the Office of Global Learning can submit any approval or nomination to the program.
- For Cornell Approval, click on the "Apply" button on this webpage. Applications are approved by the Office of Global Learning on a rolling basis until the application deadline listed on this page.
- For Program Admission, complete an external application directly on the program’s webpage, using the link in the “Snapshot” section. (Note: This deadline may be in advance of the general Cornell deadline for approval. Many programs fill by rolling admission.)