- Cornell Undergraduate Students
- Cornell Graduate/Professional Students
Applications are due by March 15 and must include:
- Project proposal
- Budget (including documentation of costs when possible)
- Brief description of other funding sources
- Letter of recommendation from one of your Cornell professors
Please submit proposals to Christianne Capalongo, 409 White Hall or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Awards will be made based on the quality of the proposed project and its connection to Near Eastern Studies.