(TO BE ELIGIBLE, students must be returning to Cornell for the Fall Semester, 2019)
- Demonstrated interest in environmental science, environmental economics, international relations, public policy, or related fields.
- Experience living and/or working outside the United States, preferred. Spanish a plus.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other software applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface well with all programs/departments in the organization and to represent the Global Climate team in a highly professional manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be well organized, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team setting; ability to work independently when projects are due.
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills.