- Interest in research about the gig economy
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to understand basic statistics and familiarity with social science formatted papers
- Good writing skills
- Comfort with website editing (Drupal)
- Students need to send application, resume, and writing sample to Sara Edwards (email@example.com) by Friday, March 30, 2018.
- If you have any questions, please contact Sara Edwards (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Students are responsible for their housing accommodations in New York City.
This opportunity is available to:
- Industrial and Labor Relations
Class Year Eligibility:
- First Year (undergrad)
- Second Year (undergrad)
- Third Year (undergrad)
- Fourth Year (undergrad)