Study engineering in one of the most dynamic and innovative technical universities in Europe
What is Unique about DTU?
- Stay on track to graduate with major-approved courses: over 400 courses in English
- World-class research facilities
- Emphasis on collaborative, hands-on learning, combining theory and practice
- At the forefront of sustainable technology
What is Unique about Denmark?
Denmark is continuously at or near the top of several enviable lists: World's Happiest Countries, World's most Peaceful/ Safest/ Least Corrupt Countries, and Countries with the highest-level English proficiency.
On the DTU campus, you will be in a student-centered community with Danish and international students from around the world. The campus is located 15 km from the capitol city of Copenhagen, known for its canals, pedestrian streets, and bicycle culture.
How do I apply?
Applying to study abroad is a 2-Step process. Cornell Approval must be obtained before your program advisor in the Office of Global Learning can complete the nomination to DTU.
- For Cornell Approval, click on the "Apply" button on this webpage. Applications are approved by the College of Engineering and the Office of Global Learning on a rolling basis until the application deadline listed on this webpage.
- For Program Admission, complete an external application directly on the program’s webpage, using the link in the “Snapshot” section, after you have received Cornell Approval and have been nominated to DTU.