- Cornell Undergraduate Students
Minimum GPA: 3.00
- be in good academic standing
- be in good disciplinary standing
- be able to study abroad and graduate on time
- meet the requirements of the program for admission
- meet college requirements for approval
Colleges may have specific requirements for study abroad such as GPA, prior study at Cornell, ability to study abroad in your final semester, etc. .
For example, your college may have a higher GPA requirement for approval than what is required by the program itself.?Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must prior to studying abroad for a semester.
Previous language study is not required, but strongly recommended. All coursework on this program is in English, but the national language of Equatorial Guinea is Spanish. In order to take the greatest advantage of the experience, students are recommended to have one year of university level Spanish (SPAN 1220) or the equivalent or several years of university level French, the second language of Equatorial Guinea. Please contact the program to discuss your language abilities if you have any questions.