The University of Warwick is a world leading Russell Group University widely recognized as a world leader in research and education. Awarded 'University of the Year' (The Times and The Sunday Times 2015), Warwick has 22 subjects recently ranked in the UK’s top 10 for their field (The Times and Sunday Times’ Good University Guide 2018). Our exciting Summer School enables more students to benefit from our excellent teaching and academic expertise. With its long academic history, focus on excellence and community and enviable self-contained London campus location, St. Mary's is our ideal partner for this exciting and enriching three week summer experience.
What is unique about this program?
- This special summer exchange opportunity in London through the University of Warwick is only open to ILR students.
- Live in London on St. Mary's campus!
- Earn up to 3 ILR elective credits.
- Select from a wide variety of academic courses such as Public Policy and Globalization; Behavioral Economics; International Business and Finance; International Development; and Leadership, Communication and Culture, to name a few.
- Participate in interactive guest lectures with eminent figures from the public and private sector.
What is unique about London?
London has been ranked the best city in the world for university students* based on access to diverse culture, where you will find museums, theatres, cinemas and restaurants and being able to connect with employers for the job market.
How do I apply?*
*Applications reviewed on rolling basis
1. Meet with the program advisor in ILR (Tamara Ingram, firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your plans and eligibility.
2. Complete the online application by clicking on the "Apply" button on this web page. You must log in with your NetID and password to access the application.
3. If accepted and nominated to the Warwick Summer School in London, complete Warwick's Summer School application. Warwick will contact nominated ILR exchange students with the application instructions.