The University of Warwick is one of the UK's leading universities, with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching, for innovation, and for links with business and industry. It is a member of the Russell Group, which represents the 24 leading universities in the UK; it is consistently ranked in the top 10 of all major UK League Tables; and it is ranked in the top 20 of the World’s MOST International Universities by The Time’s Higher Education.
The ILR-University of Warwick student exchange is with the Warwick Business School (WBS). In under 50 years, WBS has become one of the world's elite business schools providing top-class programmes for ambitious people. WBS is led by innovation, creativity, and change, and engages with the big debates in business and public policy.
What is unique about this program?
- Only open to ILR students, and the ILR exchange is the only way for ILR students to study at the Warwick Business School.
- Earn up to 15 ILR elective credits.
- Select from a wide variety of courses that WBS offers, including courses such as Comparative European Employment Relations and International & European Employment Relations.
- Live on a campus that is like a small town in itself with everything you need and more, from bars and restaurants to banks and supermarkets.
- Study in a central location in England, making it convenient to explore other places on weekends and during breaks.
What is unique about Coventry?
Coventry is very centrally located and is only about an hour from London and about 20 minutes from Birmingham Airport. In the surrounding local area, you will find cities, countryside, and historic landmarks. You can visit museums, watch world-class sport, and experience the nightlife in Coventry. You can enjoy the boutique shops, restaurants, cafés, and nightclubs in nearby Leamington Spa, and you can take in beautiful surroundings and historic castles in nearby Kenliworth and Warwick.
How do I apply?*
1. Meet with the program advisor in ILR (Tamara Ingram, email@example.com) to discuss your plans and eligibility.
2. Complete the online application by clicking on the "Apply" button on this web page. You must log in with your NetID and password to access the application.
3. If accepted and nominated to study at Warwick, complete Warwick's application. Warwick will contact nominated ILR exchange students with the application instructions.
*Applications reviewed on rolling basis according to the following timeline:
Fall Exchange Study
January 1st: Application opens; March 1st: Application deadline
Spring Exchange Study
June 1st: Application opens; September 15th: Application deadline