- Cornell Undergraduate Students
Minimum GPA: 3.00
- be in good academic standing
- be in good disciplinary standing
- be able to study abroad and graduate on time
- meet the requirements of the program for admission
- meet college requirements for approval
Colleges may have specific requirements for study abroad such as GPA, prior study at Cornell, ability to study abroad in your final semester, etc. .
For example, your college may have a higher GPA requirement for approval than what is required by the program itself.?Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must prior to studying abroad for a semester.
Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must fulfill language and area study requirements prior to studying abroad for a semester.
Applicants are required to meet both Cornell's requirements and the program's requirements to be admitted.
- Students must have completed at least SPAN 2095 prior to studying in Seville
- Students should have a B+ or higher in Spanish classes
- Students should take a course in Spanish the semester prior to studying in Seville
Students with special circumstances may discuss their situation with the Program Advisor for CASA Sevilla in the Office of Global Learning.