Spring 22 applications expected to open in mid-June
Study engineering in one of the most dynamic and innovative technical universities in Europe
What is Unique about DTU?
- Stay on track to graduate with major-approved courses: over 400 courses in English
- World-class research facilities
- Emphasis on collaborative, hands-on learning, combining theory and practice
- At the forefront of sustainable technology
What is Unique about Denmark?
Denmark is continuously at or near the top of several enviable lists: World's Happiest Countries, World's most Peaceful/ Safest/ Least Corrupt Countries, and Countries with the highest-level English proficiency.
On the DTU campus, you will be in a student-centered community with Danish and international students from around the world. The campus is located 15 km from the capitol city of Copenhagen, known for its canals, pedestrian streets, and bicycle culture.
How do I get more information about DTU?
- The DTU International Student Services team can be contacted any time with questions, and they are happy to assist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Review DTU's Information About Coronavirus page
- DTU's Student Guide
- DTU's Academic Calendar
- For students who are admitted into the Exchange program at DTU, we recommend signing up for Introduction Week
Things to Consider Before Applying
- Review the information on the Education Abroad Office’s Get Started page for important considerations on academics and finances, and a guide to next steps.
- Find answers on the Education Abroad FAQ and resource pages for Cornell study abroad policy, health, and safety updates.
- Still have questions? Visit the Get Advice page and learn how to connect with an Education Abroad Advisors.
- Want to keep up to date with Cornellians Abroad? Follow Education Abroad on social media, @cornelliansabroad, @CornellEducationAbroad
How do I apply?
Applying to study on an exchange program is a two-step process. The Cornell approval process must be complete before your program advisor in the Office of Global Learning can submit your nomination to the exchange partner. Exchanges may have limited spaces, so early applications are encouraged.
- For Cornell approval and nomination, click on the "Apply" button on this webpage. Applications are approved by your college and the Office of Global Learning on a rolling basis until the application deadline listed on this page, or earlier, if filled.
- Once nominated by Cornell, complete an external application specifically for exchange students. Schools typically admit the students nominated by exchange partners, but you must complete this process for them to review your application and offer you a place.