Study Finance, Marketing, or even Fashion Management in one of France's "Grandes Ecoles" for Business in the heart of Paris' business district
What is unique about this program?
IÉSEG School of Management, or Institut d'Économie Scientifique et de Gestion, is one of the top Business Schools in France, ranked 6th in France and 17th world-wide in the Financial Times Masters in Management 2016 ranking. As a French Grande École and member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles, IÉSEG is part of the most prestigious higher education institutions in the country. Established in 1964 in Lille, the school has a second campus in Paris at La Défense, Europe's biggest business hub. The mission of IÉSEG is to prepare students to become complete and international managers who initiate change, and contribute to the development of responsible, innovative and enlightened organizations. IESEG currently hosts 4800 students on both campuses, with over 2000 international students. 84% of faculty members are international. Over 900 exchange students from partner universities come to study at IESEG every year.
What is unique about the location?
IÉSEG is part of the Université Catholique de Lille. The historic campus is located in the city of Lille, the third-biggest student city in France after Paris and Lyon. In 2008, IÉSEG opened a second campus in the Grande Arche de La Défense, Paris. The Paris campus has 20 amphitheaters, 20 classrooms, 3 multimedia centers, 1 library and rooms for school associations. Paris is the capital, largest city of France and its administrative, business, and cultural center. Paris is a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture and one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. It is also home to Fortune Global 500 companies that specialize in insurance, banking, and energy.
How do I apply?
Step One: Meet with Advisors in Dyson or the Office of Global Learning
• The Student Services Office in Dyson will review your plans to study abroad and can help with timing of study aboad, course selection, and more
• Your Program Advisor in the Office of Global Learning can help you compare programs and learn more about requirements, the experience abroad, and more. Ask any questions you might have so the advisor can help you select the program that fits your interests best
• Continue with your research, and finalize your decision
Step Two: Apply to the Dyson Exchange program
• Click the "Apply" button on this webpage and complete the application for Cornell approval. Exchange places are filled on a rolling basis. To increase your chances of being nominated for the exchange, apply early.
• As part of your application, identify courses you are interested in taking abroad for approval by Dyson Student Services. Proposed courses for major/concentration credit will be reviewed by the Student Services Team and Dyson faculty.
• Once your application is approved, the Office of Global Learning will nominate you to the exchange partner.
Step Three: Apply to the Exchange Partner as a Nominated Student
• Complete the host/partner institution’s online application
Note: Students nominated for an exchange cannot have an active application to another program.