This exchange program is only open to undergraduate students majoring in AEM and COMM.
Successful applicants must:
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, the interest to study in a different environment, and enthusiasm to be an ambassador for Cornell University and the Dyson School.
- Be a current full-time CALS/Dyson student with at least two full-time semesters of study before commencing the exchange period
- Meet minimum requirements of the program (GPA, prerequisites, study focus, etc.)
- Have no pending disciplinary action against them
- Apply by the application deadline
Students may apply while on probation, but have to fulfill all probation requirements before their departure.