Spring applications will be available in mid-June
Study business in Madrid at a truly international university known for its innovative student-oriented aproach
What is unique about this program?
IE University has its roots in IE Business School, which was founded in 1973 in the heart of Madrid's financial district. Those early years saw the launch of IE Business School’s MBA and Executive MBA programs. As Spain opened its doors to the world, IE served as a platform for debate on business challenges on an international level. In 1983 the School's International MBA was born. IE has since grown to become a hub for international business students and enjoys top rankings worldwide as a leading business school.
IE University was established in 2006 to offer international education at the undergraduate level. Its campuses in Segovia and Madrid bring together undergraduate students from around the world to study degree programs which continue to possess the innovative and entrepreneurial model which IE is build upon. IE University has now gained recognition in Europe and worldwide for excellence in teaching and learning, and is counted among the top universities in the world.
What is unique about IE University Madrid?
The IE University campus is located in the center of Madrid, one of the leading financial capitals in Europe, in one of its most symbolic districts. Students benefit from a global learning environment, top-tier networking opportunities, and facilities equipped with the latest generation technologies–all shared with the prestigious top-ranked IE Business School and its multiple buildings.
Things to consider before applying
- Review the information on the Education Abroad Office’s Get Started page for important considerations on academics and finances, and a guide to next steps
- Find answers on the Education Abroad FAQ and resource pages for Cornell study abroad policy, health, and safety updates
- Still have questions? Visit the Get Advice page and learn how to connect with an Education Abroad Advisors
- Want to keep up to date with Cornellians Abroad? Follow Education Abroad on social media, @cornelliansabroad, @CornellEducationAbroad
How do I apply?
Applying to study on an exchange program is a two-step process. The Cornell approval process must be complete before your program advisor in the Office of Global Learning can submit your nomination to the exchange partner. Exchanges may have limited spaces, so early applications are encouraged.
- For Cornell approval and nomination, click on the "Apply" button on this webpage. Applications are approved by your college and the Office of Global Learning on a rolling basis until the application deadline listed on this page, or earlier, if filled.
- Once nominated by Cornell, complete an external application specifically for exchange students. Schools typically admit the students nominated by exchange partners, but you must complete this process for them to review your application and offer you a place.