Study business in Madrid at a truly international university known for its innovative student-oriented aproach
What is unique about this program?
IE University has its roots in IE Business School, which was founded in 1973 in the heart of Madrid's financial district. Those early years saw the launch of IE Business School’s MBA and Executive MBA programs. As Spain opened its doors to the world, IE served as a platform for debate on business challenges on an international level. In 1983 the School's International MBA was born. IE has since grown to become a hub for international business students and enjoys top rankings worldwide as a leading business school.
IE University was established in 2006 to offer international education at the undergraduate level. Its campuses in Segovia and Madrid bring together undergraduate students from around the world to study degree programs which continue to possess the innovative and entrepreneurial model which IE is build upon. IE University has now gained recognition in Europe and worldwide for excellence in teaching and learning, and is counted among the top universities in the world.
What is unique about IE University Madrid?
The IE University campus is located in the center of Madrid, one of the leading financial capitals in Europe, in one of its most symbolic districts. Students benefit from a global learning environment, top-tier networking opportunities, and facilities equipped with the latest generation technologies–all shared with the prestigious top-ranked IE Business School and its multiple buildings.
How do I apply?
Step One: Meet with Advisors in Dyson or the Office of Global Learning
• The Student Services Office in Dyson will review your plans to study abroad and can help with timing of study aboad, course selection, and more
• Your Program Advisor in the Office of Global Learning can help you compare programs and learn more about requirements, the experience abroad, and more. Ask any questions you might have so the advisor can help you select the program that fits your interests best
• Continue with your research, and finalize your decision
Step Two: Apply to the Dyson Exchange program
• Click the "Apply" button on this webpage and complete the application for Cornell approval. Exchange places are filled on a rolling basis. To increase your chances of being nominated for the exchange, apply early.
• As part of your application, identify courses you are interested in taking abroad for approval by Dyson Student Services. Proposed courses for major/concentration credit will be reviewed by the Student Services Team and Dyson faculty.
• Once your application is approved, the Office of Global Learning will nominate you to the exchange partner.
Step Three: Apply to the Exchange Partner as a Nominated Student
• Complete the host/partner institution’s online application
Note: Students nominated for an exchange cannot have an active application to another program.