Special Fall ‘20 opportunity to study with other Cornell students in a residential setting in Colombia
Open to citizens and permanent residents of Colombia; may extend to residents of other Latin American countries depending on travel restrictions and site capacity
Open to undergraduate and professional degree students only
While you study away from Cornell this fall semester, be a part of an academic community and go beyond the classroom with CET Colombia. Take in-person courses with CET and supplement your Cornell coursework with activities designed to complement your studies.
- Keep on track at Cornell with 12-15 credits online, offered asynchronously
- Take one or two courses with CET
- Live with other CET students in shared apartments
- Benefit from orientation and access to support staff
Housing and Meals
Being part of a living and learning environment is a core, and therefore required, aspect of all study away options.
Study Away students at CET Colombia live in shared apartments.
Meals are not included.
Health and Safety
CET Colombia will comply with local, regional, and national health and safety requirements.
- Use the "Apply" button below to complete Cornell application by July 10, 11:59pm, EDT - late submissions cannot be considered
- Once selected,*
- commit to the study away program by communicated deadline - students who fail to commit by the deadline will have their applications withdrawn
- Register with Study Away partner**
*Education Abroad advisors will select applications based on eligibility and availability and will inform students that they are selected July 13-17.
**The link to the partner application will be given to students upon acceptance by Cornell. Students must follow the study away program's process and timeline to apply for housing and course registration.
- Cornell advisor for study away application process: Each "Study Away" opportunity has a dedicated advisor in the Education Abroad team of the Office of Global Learning. The advisor for this program is listed in the side panel.
- Cornell school/college contacts: Each school and college at Cornell supports international students participating in the Fall "Cornell Study Away" option, and you will have online access to all student services as a registered Cornell student.
While we cannot bring "The Hill" to you, you can share your Cornell spirit with peers as you live and study together.