- Cornell Undergraduate Students
Minimum GPA: 3.00
General Global Learning Requirements
- be in good academic standing
- be in good disciplinary standing
- be able to study abroad and graduate on time
- meet the requirements of the program for admission
- meet college requirements for approval
Colleges may also have specific requirements for study abroad (GPA, prior study at Cornell, ability to study abroad in your final semester, etc.). Learn about your college's policies.
For example, your college may have a higher GPA requirement for approval than what is required by the program itself. Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must fulfill language and area study requirements prior to studying abroad for a semester.
Engineering students should discuss the question of preparation and fit with the Engineering Advising office before meeting with Cornell Abroad.
Students at CentraleSupélec will have a stronger background in math and physics than Cornell students, so an advanced background in math is key.
Ideally, students should have 3 semesters of college French or the equivalent, though students may have less and still succeed.