What is unique about this program?
Central Saint Martins' (CSM) alumni include artists and designers who have challenged and shaped the world around us.
CSM offers both an Integrated Study Abroad program, where you will study alongside Central Saint Martins degree students and follow one of their academic tracks (portfolio review may be required to determine an applicant's skill and background), as well as the Semester Study Abroad program, which is a 14-week semester program specifically for fashion and graphic design students in the fall or spring.
On the Semester Study Abroad program at CSM, students choose between Fashion Design or Graphic Design as their "home" subject area. Students are also required to enroll in a research module that is specific to their core subject, which teaches research methodologies and learning resources that are relevant to studying and working across disciplines and cultures, while formulating personal approach and creative process. Students then round out their schedule with 2-3 elective courses of your choosing.
What is unique about London?
London is an extraordinary city, full of art and culture, whilst also being one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. The underground system means that it is easy to get around and see what the city has to offer, and all of our college buildings are in walking distance of cultural institutions – from Tate Britain and the British Museum to the intimate studios of emerging international artists.
How do I learn more about CSM?
- Email CSM's study abroad office any time with your questions about the program (email@example.com)
- Book a virtual appointment with the CSM study abroad office to discuss your questions in person
- Key program dates
- Review UAL's Coronavirus updates and information webpage
- Learn more about Student Life at CSM
Things to Consider Before Applying
- Review the information on the Education Abroad Office’s Get Started page for important considerations on academics and finances, and a guide to next steps.
- Find answers on the Education Abroad FAQ and resource pages for Cornell study abroad policy, health, and safety updates.
- Still have questions? Visit the Get Advice page and learn how to connect with an Education Abroad Advisors.
- Want to keep up to date with Cornellians Abroad? Follow Education Abroad on social media, @cornelliansabroad, @CornellEducationAbroad
How do I apply?
Applying to study abroad is a two-step process. You may complete both steps simultaneously, but the Cornell approval process must be complete before your program advisor in the Office of Global Learning can submit any approval or nomination to the program.
- For Cornell Approval, click on the "Apply" button on this webpage. Applications are approved by the Office of Global Learning on a rolling basis until the application deadline listed on this page.
- For Program Admission, complete an external application directly on the program’s webpage, using the link in the “Snapshot” section. (Note: This deadline may be in advance of the general Cornell deadline for approval. Many programs fill by rolling admission.)