- Cornell Undergraduate Students
Minimum GPA: 3.00
General Global Learning Requirements
- be in good academic standing
- be in good disciplinary standing
- be able to study abroad and graduate on time
- meet the requirements of the program for admission
- meet college requirements for approval
Colleges may also have specific requirements for study abroad (GPA, prior study at Cornell, ability to study abroad in your final semester, etc.). Learn about your college's policies.
For example, your college may have a higher GPA requirement for approval than what is required by the program itself. Most notably, students in Arts & Sciences must fulfill language and area study requirements prior to studying abroad for a semester.
- Applicants pursuing a design program should be prepared to submit a portfolio of your own design work as a part of your application for admission.
- Cornell students in the College of Arts and Sciences may only petition to participate in programs that are directly related to a subject area taught within Arts and Sciences.