- Cornell Undergraduate Students
Minimum GPA: 3.00
Open to CALS Communication, Info Sci, and IARD majors. Students minoring in business may apply, though should have intro business coursework completed and may only be able to take a limited number of course options within business. Pre-law students may have particular interest in their International law and human rights course options.
Successful applicants must:
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, the interest to study in a different environment, and enthusiasm to be an ambassador for Cornell University and CALS.
- Be a current full-time CALS student with at least two full-time semesters of study before commencing the exchange period
- Meet minimum requirements of the program (GPA, prerequisites, study focus, etc.)
- Be in good standing with the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards (NOTE: Students in “restricted good standing” will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis)
- Apply by CALS application deadlines
Students may apply while on probation, but have to fulfill all probation requirements before their departure.