- Cornell Undergraduate Students
Minimum GPA: 3.00
Successful applicants must:
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, the interest to study in a different environment, and enthusiasm to be an ambassador for Cornell University and CALS.
- Be a current full-time CALS student and have completed at least two full semesters of study at Cornell or one full semester at Cornell if a transfer student
- Meet minimum requirements of the program (GPA, prerequisites, study focus, etc.)
- Have no pending disciplinary action against them
- Apply by CALS application deadlines
Students may apply while on probation, but have to fulfill all probation requirements before their departure.